Friday, May 29, 2009

The Hardest Thing

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I wrote anything. Well here is me. Once again I'm gonna do this straight of my brains. And let's see how it goes.

(deep breath) here we go...

Hey you,
This is what I'm begging you to do.
I'll call me me,
And you, you.
So Cutie Miss You,
hear what i have to say.

I'm losing it,
But I want it.
Been around you,
Seen you laugh,
Cry,
Smile, (love that one!)
And frown. (still beautiful!)
But it's so far away,
Though you are so near everyday.
I share in the oceans,
Of your emotions
Deeply than you ever know.
I cry, laugh, smile, and frown with your flow.

Pretty Miss You.

It's been a while,
But I'm scared.
A part of me says yes,
Another doesn't.
So I'ma breath in and let you know...

Miss You,

I love you!
And I don't care whatever happens!

Hope we still remains friends though!
(Oops, Think I just threw the last of what we had outta the window)

Aight guys, this is how far my breath can carry me, I know some of you may be wondering whether it's true. Well, could be, couldn't be, whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment