Friday, September 4, 2009

Tales from Troskiville

I haven't blogged in a while, I know that. I'm soory. But i'm still around, and erm... never mind! Anyways, I'm still blogging, that's the most important part!
I'm trying to start a new story blogging series I call tales from troskiville. y'all know what a troski, or trotro is right? Well for those of you who don't know, a troski, or trotro is the name given to the public transport buses in Ghana. Simple!
I'd be doing some stories under Tales from Troskiville, but with different subtitles. There's a whole lot that goes on in a troski, and I think it will be fun to share them. Let's start with this one. some of you may havce heard it before...

STUPID
Kwesi was sitting a face to face seater troski on his way somewhere. There was this man cracking dirty jokes in the troski, and everyone was laughing, everyone except Kwesi. he wasn't laughing because he felt angered by the man's open display of filth, and the market women's open admiration of such filth, cos they were laughing. he kept going on going till he did the unthinkable, he turned to Kwesi after sharing one of the jokes and asked" or my brother, what do you think?"
Kwesi, lookd at him and just said "STUPID"
just once, and there was silence!
More troski tales coming up.

(and for those of you redaing this on facebook, read the original post and more on www.omanye-sane,blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment