Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where is our industry heading to?

I watched the trailer of an upcoming movie this afternoon, and man! I don't know what to say. I mean, the whole trailer had about 50 per cent of it being sex scenes, not ordinary sex scenes, steamy ones. Hmm, I wonder if original story lines are finished, or whether our movie stars think acting in such manner makes them better actors. Money? Yes. Fame? Yes. But reputation also counts. Does this prove my earlier post about people using sex as unique selling points? It has not been premiered yet, so I'll wait to see whether it really has a story line, or it's just sex, sex ,sex. Does acting nude scenes make you a better actor? Hmmm. if you want to see it for yourself, visit www.ghanainmovie.com and watch the HEART OF MEN movie trailer. Then you can comment, am I just making noise? Or I have a point?

No comments:

Post a Comment